hateau Les Carrasses – a place to escape, to think, to create.
Modulable meeting rooms and workshop spaces perfect for brainstorming, directors meetings or more formal presentations with plenty of team building activities available and an environment conducive to relaxing and enjoying free time.
Our on site restaurant can offer "à la carte", set menus, wine matching dinners, coffee breaks, apéritifs, buffets, brunches…all adapted to meet the needs of your group.
For working sessions over several days our comfortable, stylish and authentic apartments and houses give your participants an environment in which to relax and recharge.
Our meeting rooms
- The Gallery can seat up to 60 people for formal presentations
- The Cave is a modulable space with an industrial, club feel and can hold up to 150 people or up to 50 in grouped seating on comfortable club leather chairs
- Combined, these two rooms can be used for a cocktail event for up to 300 people
- The Salon is a cosy and convivial space perfect for after work drinks or brainstorming sessions over a good meal.
- 6 smaller workshop rooms for 8 to 12 people
- The salon is a warm and inviting space - choose from the regular menu or we can provide set menus for your group
- Buffet breakfasts are served daily
- For lunch there is a menu of the day with 2 or 3 courses
- Dinner is à la carte and our sommelier can propose wines to accompany each course
- 58 rooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Maximum capacity of 120 people
Wine based activities
As an original wine domaine, at Les Carrasses we specialise in wine based activities
- Wine Tastings – Languedoc region, champagne vs Limoux, different appelations…
- Wine matching dinners
- Visits to authentic working wineries, many not normally open to the public with instruction on the wine making process from vine to wine’
- Winery visits with tastings of local wines
- Wine tasting workshops – how to taste wine, how to match wine and food …
- Team building activites around wine – wine blending workshops, quizzes, blind tastings and more.
- Sporting – guided cycles through the vines, ropes courses, paint ball, quad biking, horseriding, kayaking, sailing, deep sea fishing – just ask us!
- Cultural – visits to medieval village and Cathar castles, exhibitions, music events
- Food – visits to local markets, visits to local cheese, honey, olive oil, oyster producers... and cooking courses on a theme
Call us to get a quote: Delfine Fabre on +33 4 67 93 12 31
Or by mail : firstname.lastname@example.org