ine is at the heart of Les Carrasses. Abandoned between 1988 and 2011, the winery at Les Carrasses has been brought back to life, and now produces a great range of high quality wines to be sampled in the restaurant or taken away from the cellar door.
Throughout the year we host regular tastings and events, giving visitors an insider’s view of Languedoc winemaking - the people, places and history behind the wines, including:
- 'Meet the Winemakers’ - tastings both at and beyond the Chateau - with the best local winemakers
- ‘Discover the Languedoc’ tasting – a whistle-stop tour of the world’s most exciting wine region.
- Tasting masterclass – how to get the best out of your wine
- Food & wine pairing evenings, with carefully paired selections.
- Full and half-day wine experiences – winery visits, tastings, harvest, winemaking, bottling…learn about wine and the wine-making process end to end
Our events and courses are available on demand for groups of 4 or more and are run on a regular basis between May and October.
For further details please see our wine-activities page.
Bespoke events: We have extensive knowledge and contacts across Languedoc’s wine-making world, which we use to develop bespoke itineraries and events, including full accommodation/dining/tasting packages. If you would like to discuss possibilities for your group or organization, please contact us here.